Winner winner insanely flavorful salmon dinner! This harissa roasted salmon with potatoes is the weeknight dinner of your dreams! I don't know about you, but I crave easy weeknight meals that require minimal cooking and little clean up! This Mediterranean inspired sheet pan dinner is one of those irresistible meals that you want to eat every single day and will quickly become a house favorite!
What you’ll get with this recipe:
- Flaky and moist perfectly roasted salmon
- Buttery crispy potatoes
- Labneh sauce to die for
- A little sweet, spice, and tang
- Healthy and easy weeknight meal
Ingredients For Sheet Pan Harissa Salmon
- Olive & Co. Everyday Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Harissa paste
- Fresh garlic
- Salmon filets
- Baby golden potatoes
- Feta Cheese
- Grain of choice - Rice, Couscous, Quinoa
This post is sponsored by O-Live & Co.. I was compensated for my time, however all opinions are always my own. Thank you for supporting the brands I use and love so much!
I’ve partnered up with my friends at O-Live & Co. to bring you a reinvented classic! Easy to prep and quick to cook the best type of holiday dishes!
O-Live & Co. is a sustainable company and the first carbon neutral olive oil brand. Their mill is located in the heart of their groves, allowing for their olives to be pressed within hours of picking, unlike other brands where olives are transported for days and become moldy. This gives the low acidity level of 0.2% compared to the average of 0.8% where olive are transported for days and become moldy. O-Live has won countless awards globally and scores 97/100 in the Flos Olei rankings, which is the world’s most prominent olive oil ranking system.
Today I am featuring their Everyday Extra Virgin Olive Oil. This is a very spice forward dish and the Everyday Olive Oil is mild, but buttery which allows the Harissa to shine and make it a little richer. This is my favorite roasting olive oil and 1. makes the potatoes incredibly buttery and rich in flavor, and 2. insanely crispy!
How To Make Sheet Pan Roasted Salmon and Potatoes
You will find full instructions and measurements in the recipe card at the bottom of the post. This is a summary of the process.
- Toss baby potatoes with olive and season with salt and pepper and roast for 20 minutes.
- Make your harissa mixture by combining olive oil, harissa paste, and grated garlic in a bowl until combined.
- Season salmon filets with salt and pepper, then brush with the harissa mixture.
- Remove potatoes from the oven, moving them to one side of the pan and putting the salmon filets on the other side, and lemon slices all over the sheet pan. Roast for an additional 15 minutes, or until salmon has reached your preferred doneness and the potatoes are crisp but tender.
- Whisk together labneh, mint, and a little water to make your sauce.
- To serve, spread the minty labneh on the bottom of the plates, then top with grains, potatoes, and salmon.
- Squeeze lemon all over and add any additional mint and feta cheese. Also delicious served with warm pita!
Tips For The Best Baked Salmon
- Always make sure to pat salmon dry with paper towels all over before roasting.
- Even though we have an incredibly flavorful sauce going on our salmon, always season all sides with salt and pepper.
- Don't overcook the salmon. Use a thermometer to check the temperature. 115-125 is for a perfect medium rare salmon. Of course, if you prefer it cooked more, keep going! This just ensures you have buttery, flaky salmon.
- You can definitely use a parchment lined baking sheet, but the potatoes get insanely crispy without it, but do what works best for you!
Easy, delicious, and incredible for meal prep? A trifecta! You can put all of the components, keeping sauce separate, in a air tight container and store it in the fridge for up to 3 days.
It's perfect for a weekday lunch to grab and go and for an incredibly quick dinner! If you want to go a bit lighter, pair it with a green, like arugula and turn it into a salad!
And make sure to sign up for our newsletter so you never miss a new recipe and follow along on our Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook for more About to Sprout goodness! Don't forget to tag us on when you make a recipe at #abouttosroutrecipes
Looking for more easy weeknight meals?
- Grilled Swordfish with Chimichurri
- Best Ever Tinned Fish Sandwich
- Vegan Cauliflower Al Pastor Tacos
- Spicy Chorizo Sausage, Radish and Kale Soup
If you make Sheet Pan Salmon Dinner, please let us know by leaving a review and rating below!
Sheet Pan Roasted Harissa Salmon and Potatoes with Labneh
- ⅓ cup + 2 tablespoons Olive & Co. Everyday Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup harissa paste
- 2 garlic cloves grated
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1 lb. baby potatoes sliced in half
- 4 salmon filets 5-6 ounces
- 2-3 cups cooked couscous quinoa, or rice
- feta cheese and extra mint for serving
Mint Labneh Sauce
- 1 cup labneh*
- 3 tablespoons mint finely minced
- 1 tablespoon of water to thin it out more if needed
- Preheat oven to 425F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons Olive & Co. Everyday Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes flat side down.
- In a small bowl mix together ⅓ cup Olive & Co. Everyday Extra Virgin Olive Oil with the Harissa paste and grated garlic.
- Place the salmon filets on a plate and season all sides with salt and pepper, then brush with the Harissa mixture.
- Remove potatoes from the oven, moving them to one side of the pan. Put salmon filets on the other side and lemon slices all over the sheet pan, and roast for an additional 15 minutes, until salmon reaches preferred doneness and potatoes are crisp but tender.
- Make the mint labneh by whisking together the labneh, mint, and water (as needed) to reach your desired consistency.
- To serve, spread the mint labneh on the bottom of the plates, and then top with couscous, potatoes, and salmon. Squeeze a little lemon all over your plate. Add additional mint and feta cheese if you like!