This roasted cauliflower is the perfect spring time dish. You could say I am obsessed and have the urge to make it all of the time because I always crave the robust flavors.
We literally use cauliflower for EVERYTHING now. Right? Shall we count the ways?
Roasted cauliflower is easily one of my favorite veggies to cook up and have on hand for the week ahead or for dinners. The best part of this cauliflower is that the components of the dish can all be stored separately so nothing gets soggy and then its like BOOM fresh AF cauliflower the next day. And and and it is so quick and easy to make.
PIN TO SAVE FOR LATER!
Roasted Cauliflower with a Lemon Tahini Dressing, Dates, Pistachios and Mint
- 1 head of cauliflower cut into florets
- ¾ cup tahini
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tsp. salt more to taste
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ – ¾ cup warm water depending on consistency preference
- 8 dates pitted & chopped
- ⅓ cup pistachios chopped
- ¼ cup fresh mint chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and place on the baking sheet. Toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil and 2 teaspoons salt.
- Bake until slightly browned and tender, about 25 minutes, tossing once halfway through.
- Make lemon tahini dressing by combining tahini, lemon, salt, garlic powder, and ½ cup warm water and whisk together. Add an additional ¼ cup warm water if you prefer a thinner dressing.
- Remove cauliflower from the oven and transfer to a platter. Add chopped dates, pistachios, fresh mint and lemon tahini dressing and toss together and serve.