These tahini oatmeal monster cookies are so dreamy. They are quick to whip up when you just want fresh cookies for a sweet treat and they are so easy to make! I mean after all, quick and easy cookie recipes are the best kind of recipes.
Make them your own, or enjoy them as is! They will be delicious no matter what. I mean they are cookies after all.
PIN TO SAVE FOR LATER!
Tahini Oatmeal Monster Cookies (Gluten Free & Vegan)
- ¾ cup tahini or any nut or seed butter
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 3 ½ tbsp. almond milk
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla
- 1 ½ cups oats
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅓ cup raisins
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate or any chocolate candies
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the tahini, coconut sugar, almond milk, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger and salt to a mixing bowl and combine until well blended together.
- Add the oats, dark chocolate and raisins and mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Using a medium sized cookie scoop out the batter and then using the palm of your hand, lightly flatten cookies.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes and then let cool for 10.